Those in automotive retail have a lot of expertise and information for their customers, and it can be hard to sift through the plethora of potential statements a calling customer might want to hear. How do you hit both service and sales key points in one short phone message?
The key when dealing with such complex messaging situations is to keep it as simple as possible, but with a clever script there is plenty of opportunity to include extra marketing messages.
First up the basic information, be sure to include the following:
- Address and directions to the showroom.
- Opening hours.
- Any special offers or financing deals.
- Added services that can be supplied by the dealer, WOF checks or servicing etc.
- Any stand out new models.
Think about how your customer would listen to the script you are saying, have someone read it back to you so you can hear how it sounds. Always be aware that hearing deals and specials is the number one way to get the caller to eventually walk through the door.
If you want to step up your messaging then there are a number of extra ways to spice it up.
- Promote any in store events or contests.
- Echo any TV or radio ads with brief snippets of the same jingle or script.
- Include short but glowing customer testimonials.
- Talk yourself up by boasting any impressive sales facts or figures.
No matter what sort of messaging you end up choosing make sure you stand out from the sea of other dealerships by reinforcing what makes your company different from everybody else. Strengthen your brand and inform your clients in one short message.
Using a professional scriptwriting and messaging company can ensure your callers get to hear only the best, engaging, and informative messaging. Contact OHVO for assistance in creating the perfect on hold message.